Eligibility and Admission Rules
Students passing SSC or equivalent examination from Maharashtra State Board are eligible to secure admission for FYJC.
Means the Education Boards other than the State Board viz. – CBSE, ICSE, IGCSE, IB, NIOS or Boards of other States.
- If applicants result of Std. X is in Grade form, students have to get the grades converted into marks from their secondary (10th) School Principal or as per the guidelines of Deputy Director Office. And after that only such students will be able to fill the application form.
- Eligibility Certificate – Students who have passed 10th exam from any other board need to get eligibility certificate from the state board after admission. An application for eligibility (available with respective Junior College) is required to be submitted along with necessary documents.
- Other board’s students can participate in this admission process with their provisional mark-sheet. However they need to submit original copy of mark-sheet while confirming their admission in the Junior College.
- For CBSE students first five subjects only will be considered.
- For ICSE students who have passed with 6 subjects for them from Group I and Group II any five subjects can be considered.
- For ICSE students who have passed with 7 subjects for them there are two options that can be considered.
- Option – 1:Best of five subjects from Group I & Group II (out of 600) can be considered.
- Option – 2: Total average of 700 can be considered i.e. Group I, II & III together.
Admission to XI std will be given as per government rules. Admission is abide by following rules
- Submit your application in time.
- First merit list will be displayed in the college on due date. If you fail to take admission it is presumed that you are not interested in taking admission so next student will be given priority for admission.
- Second and Third merit list will be displayed and student should get admission within given dates.
- Preference will be given to waiting list students on available vacancy.
- It is expected that parents should accompany with students & submit Bio-data affidavit at the time of admission.
- Selection of IT/CS will be after admission-based on the merit.
- The student outside the Maharashtra will get provisional admission and application will be sent to the board for getting eligibility certificate, when the student gets eligibility certificate then his admission is confirmed.
Arts: Hindi, English, Economics, Geography, Psychology, History, EVS, P.E.
Commerce: Compulsory Subject: English, Economics, SP, O.C, B.K, EVS, PE
Optional Subject: Hindi/ I.T
Science: Compulsory Subject: English, Physics, Chemistry, Math, EVS, P.E.
Optional Subject: Biology/ Hindi/I.T
C.S I & II
At the time of admission the student shall submit the following documents in original along with duly attested photo copies.
1. Original School Leaving Certificate
2. SSC Mark-sheet – Attested Xerox (Original for Science Students)
3. Caste Certificates (Attested Xerox)
4. Aadhar Card (Attested Xerox)
5. पालकांचे हमीपत्र
6. Original Gap Certificate (If there is gap)
7. Three Passport size Photographs
- College timing – 7.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M
- Student should come in Uniform to College.
- Every Student should have identity Card. It must be produced on demand by any staff member of this college.
- Student are not allowed to bring mobile and motorbike in a college pre The use of MOBILE and BIKE in college is strictly prohibited. If found, the strict action will be taken out.
- No Sim Card, Memory Card, Pen-drive, I Pod allowed.
- To contact parents student can use college landline phone.
- Do not throw garbage on campus.
- Student has to pay for any loss or damaged of college property.
- Student should pay fees within time otherwise he will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- College has all rights to cancel admission of student on the basis of poor attendance, misbehavior, indiscipline nature as per Government rules.
- Student are expected to dress and behave in a manner appropriate to the college and required to be neat & clean in their general appearance.
- It is compulsory for the students to complete 75% attendance in the month make them eligible for assessment.
- Attendance is compulsory for all students on all lectures/period. If found irregular name will be displayed on notice board.
- Unexplained absence for more than two days in a week renders the students liable to call upon his parents.
Students are solely responsible for the safe custody of their books and belongings. They should refrain from wearing jewelry or costly wrist watches.
- Parents must ensure that the full fees are paid on time.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded after cancellation of admission.
- It is compulsory to remain present on Parents-Teacher meeting.
- Admission is given on merit and rules and regulation of Govt. Malpractice in admission is strictly prohibited at the time of admission. Do not engage in malpractice if someone did, it’s his/her responsibility.
- Parents and Guardian are not allowed to meet their wards during college hours without seeking written permission from the Principal.
- Any damage caused to the school property by the ward will have to be compensated as per the nature of the damage caused.
थीम ग्लोबल स्कूल अँड जूनियर कॉलेज बोईसर
ता. जि. पालघर,
माझा / माझी पाल्य कु : _____________________________________________________
यास / हीस आपल्या ज्यू. कॉलेज मध्ये ई. ११ वी (कला /वाणिज्य / विज्ञान) दाखल करू इच्छितो
माझा पाल्य कॉलेज मध्ये कुठल्याही प्रकारचे गैरवर्तन करणार नाही. तसेच संस्थेच्या मालमत्तेची कुठल्याही प्रकारची तोडफोड करणार नाही व इतरांना करू देणार नाही. ती /तो कॉलेज च्या सर्व तासीकांना हजर राहील, व प्रत्येक सत्रात ७५% पेक्षा जास्त हजेरी असेल. तो / ती या व कॉलेजच्या सर्व नियमांचे पालन करेन अशी मी हमी देतो. तसे न झाल्यास नियमा नुसार होणाऱ्या कारवाईस माझी काहीही हरकत असणार नाही.
दिनांक: (पालकाची सही)
पालकांचे नाव : _________________________________
पालकांचा पूर्ण पत्ता : _____________________________
मोबाइल नंबर : _______________________________